You can not wait to start? Your head is filled with beautiful chess tasks that you want
to edit immediately? OK, here we go....
- Start ChessTask.
- Select a "main title" for your tasks with
"Edit"/"Set main title",
e.g. "Tips for pawn endings".
- Use the leftmost tool button to insert a new task. You should now see
an empty chess board to the left.
- Set up the board by repeatedly selecting a chess piece and its color.
With the left mouse button you can set the selected piece onto any square of the board.
The middle and right button erase a square.
- Enter the title of the task, e.g. "Task 1".
- Edit the task.
- Provide a solution.
- Now you can go back to step 3 for inserting another task, or continue with the next step.
- Save the list of tasks with "File"/"Save".
You should use the extension `
*.tsk' for ChessTask files.
- Export your tasks to